Music of the Spheres

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Music of the Spheres

Post#1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:34 pm

An interesting topic as few has really known that and I'm sure a lot have only read about.

The "Musica universalis".

Here I'm talking about the experience of listening to that in a way that is not at your mind, not at your dreams.

I say just really listen to it with your ears and if someone is together, to listen too and become taken by that. So no mind works, but a physical deep musical experience. Be alone or not and able to disguise the difference from just remember something.

It is really music happening in the physical world and you may have no doubt about the event.

Just for curiosity, very related to physical manifestations, some people are after at the rituals.

So the Music of the Spheres is a physical experience that most of the times, at the point I know, may just happen without any previous act.

It just will happen "per se" most of the times.

That is to be connected for a time with the highest celestial harmony music spheres.

Such events are like a dream to any musician and composer for sure. If they remember even the most basic notes for sure. In practice, only a strong feeling will last.

And what a strong feeling! Is can be like to fall in love.

But is easy to forget fast what happened!!! Only the feeling remains. :wub

In my personal experiences, I have the remembering about how beautiful it was or some idea to compare.

It can become a composer nightmare! Just to have "that" great sound in their mind, so we move fast to the instrument and not be able to remember it! God is behind us and was just seconds!

It's usually a strong feeling, all emotions, all feelings, all mind creations... but just sensed so closer and we can't get it again.

Oh!

All that remains about the experience is how beautiful it was, a wide feeling of complete.
And not able to remember any part of a song, not just a verse.

That music was so complete even to explain the entire universe.

I had three such experiences in a magical life. Four decades.

The first in the 70s on a big farm and I were alone. At first, I thought it was some like Yes music in my mind(The Revealing just for an idea), but not. I hit my body because I thought I was crazy. But the music was anywhere around me.
The other two, I have experienced someone with me.
One was in the city street and the other in a natural place.
At both events, we had to stop to listen that music, the first time was like a choir of flutes of the renaissance and the other like a percussion symphonic.
Be sure the feeling was to be blessed with that.

Crazy and blessed moments.

Never had such at any rituals even if some spirits present some sound or music.

Here the event is like a sound score playing, a big difference.

Someone more on this?
Last edited by Gilbertopb on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login