Jinn and similar creature summoning experience?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Rubygirl
Philosophus

Jinn and similar creature summoning experience?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:44 pm

I’m reading “Magick that works” and I have watched some interviews with Nineveh Shadrach, one of the authors. According to him and the one only “expert” on Jinn I could find both categorize all earth spirits as Jinn whether they appear as elementals, shadow people, fairies, leprachans, etc.

I’ve had experience with shadow people in the past without specifically conjuring them as well as some other type of spirits that would talk to me while I’m trying to sleep and move things around me. How do I know if these are Jinn? I read incense gives them energy to interact in a way.

I’m interested in summoning a Jinn to work on a prosperity oriented project but the author mentions having to fast and do a two week ritual which I never have done but he makes it seem necessary and only does a basic summoning of what are probably Muslim jinn.

There aren’t many non-religious encounters for research so I am asking here if anyone has summoned a Jinn or something that might be classified as a jinn (ex: fairie, ghost, etc) and give it a task. How did it go?

This topic has 28 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login