A beginner by practice not study.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Chiron1211
Neophyte

A beginner by practice not study.

Post#1 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:49 am

Hey Group, I have book studied many facets of magic to basic Neopaganism to Thelema to the eastern stuff such as Patanjali and Buddhism. I have no shame in saying I have become an armchair magician. My question what would be place to "relearn" basically and restart to a more disciplined approach once and for all. I respect Josephine McCarthys work but also know that it takes a supposed 17 years to finish, as well being a no results approach. I am in my late 30s and realize that mundane things are necessary and not solely about being enlightened I guess you could say. Even though being aware and "enlightened" is never a bad thing....excuse my words as I tried to explain the best way possible. But would be a good source to relearn from the ground up. I have read tarot , practiced meditation for quite some time and hold much reverence in nature. The basic super basic stuff is there and I get how things work. It's not overnight this is understood and its not something you stop learning also. Being ay my age and what you advanced magicians already know could possibly direct me accordingly.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login