A question about baptism and magic

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Chiron1211
Neophyte

A question about baptism and magic

Post#1 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:48 pm

Hey SA, I am aware that Huson mentions a ritual in his
book about breaking the bond of the church. Is this merely an act to psyche somebody out of those chains to operate magic or witchcraft. Or is it something that is necessary to do if you want to carry forth in a different path than your ancestors. To say for instance your old ancestors were heathens or followed a polytheistic path and then came along other ancestors who were catholic and completely against anything with grain of the occult in it. You wish to take the much older path, but your jesus folks are getting in the way...could that be something? Or is it all mental, this question is posed due to the fact that I do have an ongoing ancestor practice that. began earlier this year. I feel that the ancestors I did know are not too happy with my interest in the occult and possibly blocking in some sort of way. As well mastering witchcraft was never read and I just found out about this LP being spoken backwards. So I figured to bring it to you all to develop some insight.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login