Amateur experience with the elements in the body

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Arramu
Zelator

Amateur experience with the elements in the body

Post#1 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:55 pm

No particular structure or question to this post. Just thought I would share my experiences.

Below the etheric right into matter I have found by mistake a while back the 4 elements seem to be their own thing.

Actually that's what buddhism confirm as well. The 4 elements are in matter although independent from it. So that may mean matter is dependant on the 4 elements?

What is manifested, (at least from the level and point of view of Prince Gotama back then and however it was filtered), is in 5 unmixing bands of frequencies making up one spectrum of 5 robotic and other referencing (because it's not self referencing) aggregates.

The form aggregate is caused by and interacts with the world through the 4 elements if I understand correctly?

The form aggregate is the etheric range--

So etheric energy does not boost ones unique field personality but rather allows the 4 elements present in the body (matter) to interact through the world. So it boosts the personality of the elements present. Meaning it's entirely hollow hence there is no lower energy field/aggregate/principle.

However if the etheric is 1 and matter has a dead value of 0 then that does not make sense. After all 0 is not a number haha

Matter must be in movement by theory. What do the Siva sutras say? caitanyam atma all is consciousness.

Anyway my little experience of the elements is as such. They are like 4 bodies with their own aura or domain right in the body. Not past the skin. The domain can be expanded and it will tend to stay like that unless retreated. The expansion physically is like the elements grab the body better. For example I've noticed top of the ear work and even small pains including more clear hearing upon stressing the air element. Not to mention the shift in personality shees, well a break from all those emotions.

I suspect bodily changes such as horns, wings, etc have to do with the elements. Essentially a strong magi could gather the elements and when willing pour them into the body temporarily causing immediate shifts.

This could also explain how all the bodily energies subtly have the elements in them but yet the elements are physical at the core. Gravity by design. So is like the body up kept or gripped by the elements and the energies are like hormone activators which is what you grow into, higher hormone/chemical ranges.

Yh anyway like all kaioken techs the boost should be temporary. Some people I know that kaioken on a cellular level using a fairly complex and dangerous system only boosts for about 20min at a time lol. So again, while using them. Shouldn't keep it high or bloody cancer or something. Once again, energy ain't no magickal cure like in anime. Energy can't push people or walls and can't strengthen biological bodies.

Anyway, I may come back when I get back into it. I will just build everything for a while before going back into it. I am curious if the elements have multiple forms to them similar to the energy fields.
LS - ''Legend of the Sun'' |:)]

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login