Anybody working with only one spirit?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Kah
Practicus

Anybody working with only one spirit?

Post#1 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:38 pm

Im currently working with only one spirit after trying with many I figured out this one is really the one that always get me result and communicate with me via dream etc

However Im starting to think maybe I should probably change my way of working with that spirit by making her a kind of...messenger???( cant find the right word in english) but each spirits as a skills so I was thinking of working with her as a spirit who could probably go and transmit such and such to another spirit so he can do the work. I dont know if I explain it correctly.

Let's say you work exclusivly with st michael but you need something to be done by st valentine because he is good at one you looking for, but you dont have any relationship with st valentine so you might call on st Michael to call on him so he can get shit done and thank him later.

On another hand, im thinking spirits dont really get overbooked and dont walk alone...so if the spirit cant do what you ask it will probably look for somebody who can on it's own ..

Could somebody give me some insight on this?
I do oil lamps for free when Im bored, PM me.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login