The Pharoah, the Witch, the Druid

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Aetheryn
Philosophus

The Pharoah, the Witch, the Druid

Post#1 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:18 pm

On the responsibility of the magi, or adept. Knowing these words, titles, and the limitations of the mind, ways of life or nature of adepthood. Understanding them through experience, and experiencing the moment of being inside of one's own perception, or knowing the fullness of life through the shell that is human. A ball of exploding light bursting it's flame outwards through masterful perforations that were fixed upon this, the ephemeral physical shell. In a state of fragility.

The Pharoah, along with the Witch, as well as the Druid. Across lands and seas, as of now, we as human beings know certain physicals things. Places, objects, certain subjects and written history, as well as oral. We knew these beings as being more than what we perceived, according to our written history and much oral. These were Kings and Queens, perhaps from some distant land very far away that is also very near. Some descended from the Sun, perhaps from Serpents. There are innumerable words that cannot truthfully bring the totality of their existence to us and our minds, but we know they are there. Sitting in silence. Swaying in a dance, or absolutely still... As still as a corpse. As still as what we can perceive as death.

I wanted to ask a question.

If you have known this, please answer. The moment when you have decided the fate of another. What became of you at that moment? You cursed someone, hexed, blessed, cleared obstacles, or turned completely around, which way did you find yourself at that very moment? This is specifically about when you have completed a magical operation that directly affected another person. Unseen hands guide many, but where did you find yourself mentally and emotionally? Did you realize and know who you are?

I realize how I've phrased this entire question. All of it.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login