My Path, and Just Saying Hi

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
IOftenPractice
Practicus

My Path, and Just Saying Hi

Post#1 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:22 pm

Hello fellow members,
Primarily I've been working with NAP, but I definitely want to step up my practice, that is before the breaking point where I crash and burn/go insane.

I performed the incantation for Success and well I was led on quite a journey. It's been a few months of changes for me, and I started picking up magic again instead of being lazy. And well I was led to meet a very talented girl to work with, let's just say she showed me an amazing feat using her abilities. I feel like I'm going to take a large step forward in this world if I keep going.

So far I have not been getting the depressed effects people are talking about Elubatel. I've been around a lot of depressed people, and well understand them very well, and have taken a portion of their pain onto myself. And it's made me stronger. Years ago I could never imagine what goes through a depressed person's head, but here I am. I was drawn towards certain types of people perhaps for this reason.

Tonight we are going to attempt an operation with King Paimon.

How has your guy's work been going?

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login