Oil containers...

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
aserth

Oil containers...

Post#1 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi there,

Appologies if this has been covered, but having just spent quite a while searching I couldn't find anything on the site about this.

As my background I'm still pretty fresh to Ritual Magick, and hoped that perhaps some of the more experienced on the forums could help with this. I'm currently just starting my practical work with Cobb's(Malaks) "Mystic Grimoir...", and as instructed I'm currently putting together the "Oil" thats required(grapes, salt, oil).

My question for anyone inclined to help is this: Have you ever noticed or experienced differing results through the use of either Plastic or Glass storage containers?

The reason I ask, is that having quite an interest in energy field work as it relates to consciousness, by testing "Glass vs Plastic" with Applied Kinesiology, Glass comes out on top(you stay strong). This didn't surprise me, as generally anything more artificially manmade has a more negative effect on our meridian system, however as I mentioned above I am new to this kind of thing so hoped some one could share their experience with it.

Many thanks,

Aserth

PS: I also just read elsewhere that its preferable to store it in "dark" containers to avoid molecular changes which can cause accelarated "spoiling" of the oils from direct light...? Any imput on this would also be helpful.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login