A E Koetting again

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

A E Koetting again

Post#1 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:19 am

So quite recently a very young guy influenced at least partly by Koetting killed two sisters in a park. A. E. Koetting is a published author and in some of his work he most probably gave instructions how to make human sacrifices. Well, I am not sure if he wrote it or not, I saw people quoting that part of one of his book, but if he did it, I feel he is a very stupid and totally irrisponsible guy, to say it in a very mild way. Magic is very sensitive, if you want people to remember you, spread noble messages, it is not only that people like Koetting are giving magic, and especially left-hand path, or lets say black magic, a very bad name, such authors will also be damned by the same spirits they worship and be placed into the hall of shame by true magicians, because magic strives to go towards wisdom and not idiocy. Other things I could also say, such as influencing young or outright mad people to make crazy things, but I think it is enough to start discussion, if you want to comment.

This topic has 47 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login