Separation spell, ethics and Karmic debts

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Nishiki

Separation spell, ethics and Karmic debts

Post#1 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:44 pm

I am currently in a awkward situation.

Last month, I joined a modeling contest, and a month later I was approached by a rich, powerful guy who contacted me through facebook. He turns out very obsessed with me, and forced me to be his lover, else he threatens to suicide, or even worse, to do harm to my friends.

I suppose that time I was weak in my will, and having few other options, I agreed to be his lover, reasoning with him brings no results. Being forced together with someone that you do not like is suffering, especially for the kind of person like me that just wish to be left alone without committing any relationship.

I am thinking to cast a separation spell, or conducting a ritual to stop his obsession and let me be free again. Let me emphasis that I wish him no harm, I just wish to let him to realize that this relationship is not possible, and let us move on with our lives.

My question is, we often hear that casting spells to influence or to overcome another person is to violate his/her free will, is it ethical and permissible for us to conduct this kind of magic, without any negative consequences? I believe that, somehow his obsession has something to do with our Karmic past, will such magic interfere with our Karma?

If you think it is fine to cast such spell or conduct such ritual, which spell or ritual will you cast? Which spirit will you evoke?

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login