Aspect transference within the self

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Aspect transference within the self

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:08 am

I'm looking for advice. Earlier in the week, I called up the egregore of magick in the hopes that it might help me increase the speed my magick manifests. It suggested chaos sigil work put within a poppet, as well as a more eastern approach of self-control via meditation and contemplation. And it's worked, but while during the meditation and contemplation, I found the 'source' of the speed's slowness. It appeared to me as an armor clad biped, covered from head-to-toe. The style of the armor was european-ish, when that much shiney gray armor was required on the battlefield. It stood as a sentry, making sure things moved at a certain speed.

At first, I tried converting it into a different element, regarding it as earth. I cycled through and tried to turn it into its fire counterpart, but that didn't last long. I ripped him from myself (a typical method that works well for me) and found it flying back into me at a speed my eye couldn't track. I planned to have Raphael take it, but it flew back before he could grrab it. I ripped it out to me again and he took it and I told him to give to someone else that needed it. As he held it, the sentry standing in the middle of a 'bubble' with a blue perimeter, it multipled, more bubbles with sentries suddenly appearing. We put them all in a brown sack and they continued to multiple. He slung it over his right shoulder with both hands and I told him to hurry on his way and he flew off.

Now, the sentry is gone, but the remnants of his actions remain. When I called the egregore, it said I was impatient. That's true. I am, so I thought I'd transplant the aspect of impatience and getting things done now into the speed I want my magick to react with, so it'll be a part of the energy I send out for magick. But, I'm wondering how.

I thougth about using the 7 classical planets, particularly saturn and mercury and calling in Gabriel and Michael, as I do self-control/focus work. But, I'm not sure if that would be the most successful route, So, does anyone have any ideas on transfering aspects of themselves from one part of themselves to another? I have little experience in this area.

Thanks.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login