Information on Ishtar

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Viidyut
Neophyte

Information on Ishtar

Post#1 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:18 pm

Hello SA Fam,

Recently,I've reached what I think is a confusing part of my journey.I don't know what to do now,I've lost all passion I had in ritual magick,I dropped everything,even meditation.I can feel myself being drawn to divinity,to aspects I've ignored so far,to worship,pray and loose myself in divinity.

I've been getting a gut feeling that this is the part where I need to trust someone completely and let them guide me,so,I searched through a list of deities and Ishtar drew my interest.I mean,I can feel this draw,something waiting for me to reach out,but I'm scared about the commitment,I want to know more about Ishtar,to see if she really is the one I need now.

But,I don't know how to contact her,worship her,any of her hymns or lore and where to look.

I searched through the results and apart from New ishtar power,all I could find are posts on Necronomicon workings.

Can someone suggest me books or resources for working with Ishtar?

My apologies if this is against the rules,I really tried looking everywhere,but,I don't know where to find reliable information on Ishtar and her worship.More about her.

I'd really appreciate any help I can get right now, :)

:Thank You

This topic has 33 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login