This v. That?

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Metagion
Practicus

This v. That?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

Greetings Everyone!

This (may) be a stupid question, but here goes:

I "sort of" belong to two separate groups in my Magickal life (well, three, if you count here ;) ) One Tradition is Hellenic, run by WONDERFUL guys, and the other is Asatru, again, run by great people. I'm drawn to both Traditions (even though I'm Kemetic, Egyptian Tradition), and I would LOVE to join a group.

Here's the thing.

I've heard (could be erroneously) that once you Oath in the Asatru Tradition, they don't take it well (in fact, they FORBID it!) if you are even REMOTELY connected with another Trad, while the Hellenics don't really care one way or the other. Could I join one, both, or continue to sit on the fence? I love BOTH Trads, so it's hard to make a choice...

What say you folks? I mean, to me, if I had a Kemetic Trad here it wouldn't even be an issue (as I'd be with them) but there isn't one ANYWHERE in the New England area that I've found (and if they are, they are deep, deep, DEEP undacova :lol: ) So...I'm not willing to make Enemies of Chosen Gods, just want a great solution that works.

Thanks all, and BB!
~Metagion
“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.” ~Harry Dresden

This topic has 67 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login