Two Figurines Spell

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Feywer96
Adeptus Major

Two Figurines Spell

Post#1 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:10 am

This spell comes from a swift mentioning of it in "A Witches' Bible". It was not elaborated on, so I decided to experiment with the method and try it out myself. To perform this spell, what is required are two figurines (the book reads 'pawns'), each to represent the persons involved. In this instance, say there are two people who are obviously in love, but are too inhibited to make a move. This spell is perfectly suited to act as a way to remove some of those obstacles.

In my case, I used two Dungeons&Dragons characters, a Human Male Wizard (which is my personal figurine), and a character that I always associated with "Her" - the girl whom I'm having emotional issues with. Anyways, I placed one character on one side of the top of my amplifier on my desk, and the other on the other side, and both facing each other. If you have a mantle or window sill, that would work exceptionally better!

Every day, move the figurines one pace closer to each other. Eventually, the figurines should touch or meet - still facing each other - and that's when 'the magic happens' - the desired outcome that you wish to achieve should manifest.

What really personally creeped me out about me performing this spell is that I didn't have any direct intention, but today (the day the figurines finally met and touched each other), I got a message in the evening from Her out of the blue, saying that I was forgiven (personal stuff). So now that leaves me to wonder if this spell has been a success - it is certainly a startling coincidence.. In any case, that closes a personal chapter and starts a new one.. This spell is very simple and I can personally vouch for it's striking effectiveness.
Know Thyself - Reductio Ad Infinitum / Return to the Infinite
Mercury's Butterfly - main site

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login