knowing your god/goddess head rule ( patron's)

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
wckedsol
Zelator

knowing your god/goddess head rule ( patron's)

Post#1 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 am

How does one conme across in knewing who rules them? I ask this becsuse in all the research and different versions of the gods goddesses is it just different manifest ions like examplr the different appearances of the virgrn mary? I'm really interested in the it actually identity and not their known for? If you say Lilith is your goddess that rules u..wouldn't it also be isis Kali gaia etc. ?
It could be possible that the gods that are connected in likeness could just be incaranates that come from a group and which the original is the leader of that rule yhst wasnt human. I do be live they mostly were human and just like us come from the group that the god is connected to. The twins (Diana Lucifer Mary Magdalene yeshua) are left to reincarnate til we all stop and ascend. That's what I think and lil something i like putting together. The harot and the Antichrist in revelation could just be Jesus and Mary but their also known as babalon and chaos. Maybe there isn't just one identiy for one god goddess.. also doesn't it get you think king in the new yestmant how theres the three msry s and they fit the description of the Trinity goddess the mother maiden.. but crone would be out. Lol yhr bibles just a jigsaw puzzle that is missing pieces.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login