Awakening the Runes

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
totenkopf
Practicus

Awakening the Runes

Post#1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 pm

I initially set out some time ago to start off with New Avatar Power, but after about two weeks, despite positive results, I felt the need to take a new direction. NAP just didn't resonate like I hoped it would. I have slowly over the last year become a Pagan. The Norse Gods have been in the background of my life for some time now, despite me taking no interest in them beyond mythology and runes were something I thought were cool, but of no interest to me in my former grimoire centric days.

Without going into a long story I'll get to the point. I began course work with Robert Blumetti's THE YGGDRASILL TRAINING PROGRAM OF BALDER RISING after a Pagan friend and associate of mine introduced me too it some time ago. I read through the first three books and met some of the Church members who have personally had great success financially and otherwise with the Runes and the Gods.

So, this is how I started, and I can tell you I've tapped into something incredibly powerful.
1.) I made an entire deck of Rune cards using the Elder Futhark.
2.) I began meditating on a Rune each day, rising early to vibrate the it's name for as long as I felt necessary and ending my meditation with Uncle Bearheart's middle pillar ritual.
3.)During the day I carry the Rune with me and look for correspondences to it at work and in the mundane everyday world(It is always displayed, in the car, on my desk and in my living room when I return home).

The results so far have been amazing. Mind you I have not even cast any spells or worked with them beyond meditation.
1.) My mood and general sense of well being have shot up immensely. My stress level very low.
2.) My energy level has risen to the point where I no longer feel drained when I get home.
3.) I have begun having VERY strong clairvoyant visions again the like I have not had since serious evocation work.
4.) I also feel each rune being integrated and awakened within myself and my psyche on a level I never imagined.
While it's still early, I will keep you all (Whether interested or not) updated as I progress.
Gunter Gray http://kenaztech.com

"The Universe does not revolve around your cup of semen" - Gromvol

This topic has 24 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login