Demonic Sigil Magic - Works of Darkness

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
alkeides
Practicus

Demonic Sigil Magic - Works of Darkness

Post#1 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:15 pm

I just completed the first Demonic Sigil Magic operation outlined in Works of Darkness.

I followed the book's instructions as accurately as possible, although, the Circle I drew from behind the altar was not the one I marked in tape for evocation, I simply don't have space to put the table there, unless I put it where the Triangle currently is (since it is currently unused). However, I don't know where I should put it for future operations.

As far as I know though, for the Kingdoms of Flames grimoire, after completing banishing and preliminary pre-ritual rites, you step into the circle and complete the ritual there? Where should you put the incense? Outside or inside the Circle? If outside, can you step out temporarily to add more incense if it's burning out?

I substituted the "darkness" parts with general "magick" , but overall, the rest of it was the same. I experienced the shallow breathing upon the part of staring at the sigil while doing the visualizations. The description of the lines disappearing and appearing as 3D multicoloured shapes I did experience as well, though personally I'm inclined to identify it as being similar to the hallucinations I experienced while doing certain kundalini yoga meditations (which are recognized as such in a yogic context). After experiencing that, I gave the address as described albeit with the above modifications to the "darkness" parts.

After keeping everything, I have a queasy feeling in my stomach. I'm currently watching The Office to clear my memories of the ritual, as described in the book.

This topic has 47 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login