i am a. difficult target

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Adnarim
Adeptus Minor

i am a. difficult target

Post#1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 am

hello,

i am fairly new to the forum but i have been reading for a while now. in my introduction i stated that i have a history of different religions however most of my magical upbringing was done by my grandmother, who had a witchy voodoo belief of her own.

now i have this belief that i am a difficult subject or target so to speak for magic. and i would like to know your opinions. i have high respect for many of you seeing how well educated and powerfull you seem to be, so this is the right place to ask... i think :)

i have in the past and just recently tested my theory, and the result is ... well ... nothing! i am not affected by magic pointed at me... either good or bad.. magic or rituals i perform go really well, i am a. reiki master and have incredible results, however if someone wants to reiki me... nada! no results! I dont even feel it. however i do feel energy coming from me to others. there was a. time i thought i was cursed, but that wasn't the case,

the last month i have some very powerfull witches, hoodoo docters and a satanist test my theory by doing luck spells, health spells and such. again.. nothing. there was one lady who did a blessing for me and my daughter, my daughter felt wonderfull, not me:)

my point here.. could it be that i am immune because my grandmother protected us with something when me and my nieces and nephews were babys? or am i somehow bound by something. i cant ask nana , she died a couple of years ago and made it clear we leave her to rest. still i wonder how you guys think about this.

i guess i should feel blessed, but even my own rituals who i do for me, give no results, if i do them for other people they go really well. the so called vinegar banish spell i did to get rid of a stalker worked. but, i did a ritual for more energy ( i have multiple sclerosis) didnt work at all. i asked my spiritual guide, and even a deity, but they are not answering this question, never have.

i know it sounds strange... still. im 37 and all this time i can only give:) which is really a blessing, but something feels icky :)

what do you think?
life is like walking backwards, you can't see where you are going but you can see where you have been.

This topic has 30 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login