A request to spill my blood in a cemetary?

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Spider47
Zelator

A request to spill my blood in a cemetary?

Post#1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:31 am

So, the daemon sitting on the property of a local cemetary (entity, spirit, whatever- in my mind I see a vast vortex of sludge pulling down into the underworld by its center...) had previously possessed a 'friends girlfriend' when I was simply a neophyte (the neopagan kiddies don't even know what a banishing ritual is, and their house has a haunting they just let sit there...). I of course, living near the 'tary with a reputation for black arts, was accused for a split second before "No" was good enough to convince them I'm 'light'. (incidentally, these little boys raised into paganism said I put off more energy at the time than any, and this was only a year and a half into my practice...). I still think I had some kind of residual purpose in the infection, and therefore contemplate the graveyard as a place of fate (recently, black gates with no fence and crosses on top were placed, one time at which I saw a cerberus looking mutt casually sniffing about, contemplating it as a possible guardian or even just a regular dog..).

Walking through yesterday I believe the daemon made a subtle connection, and I asked what it could 'do for me', its reply being 'anything'. The daemon suggested to invoke a petition and drop my blood onto the cemetary soil. Who here is familiar with this extent of necromanteia?

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login