360 fields of black magic

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

360 fields of black magic

Post#1 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:34 am

This thread comes out as my research on Franz Bardon goes into some of its darker aspects.
I strongly believe that the magician may face with 360 different negative earthly currents in his life and work.
There are also 28 negative currents from the Moon and many other from other planets. But on this thread I would like to focus on the Earth.

So, here they go: one by one...360 fields of black magic:

1. Violent fire - it moves forward the Earth Zone towards violence. Those spirits are very violent and they hate people. They don’t show any respect to the magician, unless they are forced to do that.

2. Deadly fire - those spirits generally distanced from human beings due to our demonization of natural spirits, industrialization and destruction of nature. Many of them are fierce enemies to human beings. They are purposely behind many tragic accidents caused by fire.

3. Bizzare and scandalous love and friendship - those spirits let the magician gain what he wants with his magic, but then make troubles for him in friendship and love. Those troubles are rarely serious, but they are always unexpected and can be bizarre and scandalous.

4. Wrong place and wrong time: The magician finds out that one of those two things are missing. His hard work is not paying off and his opportunities constantly fail.

This topic has 29 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login