please help im being attacked

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
valentinexv
Neophyte

please help im being attacked

Post#1 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:05 pm

hi there i need help as I think i'm being attacked, not sure what to do as not a practitioner

background : i've always been close with spirits and have a natural ability to heal and direct energy. I met this woman via my college and she took an immediate dislike and whenever i was around would spew nonsense about spirits being evil and anyone who communes with them is just as and then say angels will attack, my classmates shrugged it off as her being old and senile but since then I have felt targeted and bombarded with fire. I have also noticed spirits that I used to have around me are fading, darker energies i could keep at bay are coming closer and I feel physically and emotionally exhausted.

so far I have been using trees and large plants as shields but I cant stay in them forever, when out and about I use a technique i learnt as a child of projecting a second skin of energy but its too draining to keep this up, and without any shields my body is on fire and it feels like something bludgeoning me.

can anyone help, I really don't know what to do ?

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login