Dark Tantric Sex

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Gibil
Adeptus Major

Dark Tantric Sex

Post#1 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:05 pm

I really don't know if the topic has been covered, but i have the feelings its something thats understood but not really spoke of is the idea of "dark" Tantric sex. The texts that are usually mentioned or used usually speak of tantric sex in the positive or "white light" method/train of thought. They speak of the idea of sexual union of using that to go beyond and well glimpse the self/glimpse the divine/glimpse the underside of another's but. However it's the idea of union. From my training I tend to think of two idea's; a state of harmony and a state of disharmony. If tantra is the state of harmony, then what pray tell is the state of sexual disharmony through which one may grow or study.

So I come to the topics of bondage and domination which are a bit of a graphic area to go into on a forum, but in this case I think they are neccesary to the idea, because by the very idea of bondage there is a state of imbalance already associated into this because there is someone who is always in a position of authority, the topic often comes up the idea of what happens when you take bondage and domination to far. If I am to take the word of people I consider "experienced" in the field it is that the person falls apart when taking to far and they can no longer "endure" what they are experiencing; but I also know it is possible to put the person back togeather again ((Though doing so is dangerous and could lead to other issues)), however if the state of divine sexual union can be found then so to can a state of divine sexual dissasociation/dissolvement ((Not quite sure if these words are apt to describe what I am attempting to convey)).

Just as in chaos/ceremonial magic certain aspects can be kept the same in so far as they help the person who is attempting so to can certain aspects be kept here in order to keep everything along, in that they help the person grow ((Meditation, Breathing Excercises, etc))

I would like to continue the discussion but since I have never seen a book on this topic and I have only a basic understanding of tantra and sexual magic ((enough to do the deed so to speak)) I know I am wondering into a mine field of a conversation so I figured I would get the ball rolling.

Thoughts?

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login