trying to think of a creative curse using cigarettes

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Grundy
Neophyte

trying to think of a creative curse using cigarettes

Post#1 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:59 pm

Good day all,

For the last 2 weeks I have been toying with the idea of making a curse spell using cigarettes. Historically tobacco was used by native Americans and Hoodoo as offerings during rituals. What I am after tho is not using tobacco as an offering but a mechanic in the curse spell. The idea is breathing in something (maybe life force of a subject which seems to interest me to no end like breath in all their luck, or breath in all their power or energy to weaken them and bolster you). The process may also "burn" them in some way as the cigarette will basically represent an aspect of the target you will drain while damaging them.

So far what I have is:

Take personal material of subject, (hair is probably best and tie it around the a cigarette, blood would be kinda gross and a little too unhygienic) Write down the target's name, age, gender and what aspect of their life you want to drain and use to empower yourself on the cigarette (maybe I will include the targets photo in my altar during the consecration). Consecrate cigarette to Deity of your choice (I tend to do a lot of Goetic workings so my go to guy would be King Paimon for mind workings. Draining their mental fortitude to bolster my own type of thing)

Still missing quite a few things tho, I need to flesh out a proper procedure for consecration. And once I have a general outlay done, will give it a go and post my results. I am very open to suggestions. Thank you for reading.
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login