Political Death Spells.

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Sparkling Tarn
Zelator

Political Death Spells.

Post#1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Greetings Friends,
Firstly I must state that the pre-amble to this forum states that pontificating on the 'morality' of spells is discouraged - in this vein I shall hopefully continue.
Anyway I'm pretty sure what I'm writing here has been done before in spades.
If we are to treat magic as a science and if we are to test its efficacy, then perhaps practical examples are the best way of demonstrating this, plus practical experiments which are complettely unconnected to the magician have the advantage of being free of 'lust for result'.
As politicians are in the public domain and photos and other info on them freely available then half the battle of gathering materiel magicale on them done.Certain politicians are reviled enough.
Therefore we have a real life practical test if 'black death spells' of varying types actually work or not.
I'm not advocating this nor have I performed this, but it's almost certain that Reagan and Thatcher (to name but two) were the subjects of sustained magical attack.
Thatcher is still with us, though ill Reagan died at an advanced age apparently riddled with dementia.
The persistance of hated politicians despite the certainty of strong magical attack does seem to be a point against magic.
The rapid decline and death of one Jade Goody (unpopular British reality TV star), struck me as a black magic operation.Does anyone agree with me?

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login