Compel a woman for lust

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
francov
Practicus

Compel a woman for lust

Post#1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:30 am

Here is an instructive story which shows how sometimes magic works.

Over the years I found out that most of my magic spellcasting was about sexual imposition. Instead of invoking/evoking demons and alike, in this issue I spent the years training in strong sexual visualization which very often gave me amazing results.

The last one was of particular interest and I want to share it.

I targeted a specific woman, with which I already had sex but I'd like to do it again, and again. She was very angry with me and it was a very challenging affair.

Thus, I started a cycle of very strong, lustful sexual visualizations to build up a powerfull current of sexual radioactivity in order to cast the spell onto the target woman.

This time, to steeply increase the power and excitement, I visualized a sexual intercourse I had with a young girlfriend of mine, when we were at school, long time ago. We were thirteen or fourteen, and she made something to me in one of the dark hallway of our private school. I was on fire. I built up a strong current of sexual radioactivity, and when it was no longer bearable, I cast it onto the target woman, the angry one, on the mental plane.

As always, I repetead the rite several times in a row.

Then the interesting part comes. No feedback at all from the target woman. But instead, a strange event: the old girlfriend suddenly searched and found me on facebook. I mean, we never talk since 1995 or about. She said she had a very strong and vivid dream with me and... would we have a coffee?

In short, great sexual time. Passion, lust. And eventually she also offered me a job and money (?)

This topic has 35 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login