KOF & evocation of Pendralion

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
gnosticangel
Zelator

KOF & evocation of Pendralion

Post#1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Wanted to share an interesting experience following invocation of Pendralion, Grand Spirit over the 2nd Kingdom from the Kingdom of Flames.

Used the black and purple candles, circle and sigil of P. as outlined by grimoire's same author in Works of Darkness. Per my personal preference, instead of chalice and knife, again employed the bell and vajra (thunderbolt dagger) from my Vajrayana/Dzogchen practice to cast the circle and draw the spirit. Used the banishing invocation from KOF, eventually activated the sigil and established contact with the spirit, then asked for "continuing guidance" in dealing with a challenging political situation and supervisor in my workplace. (A task well within this spirit's domain.)

I received some intuitive guidance that seemed apropos to the situation but then asked for more specific help in this area. Waited a while, then was "prompted" to request a familiar to accompany me into this situation the next day. I made the request out loud and was immediately startled by a loud crackling sound as both candles, one to my right and one to my left, both flared up into high flames simultaneously. (This has never happened before and both candles have been used several times prior.) The effect lasted a good 60 seconds, then both settled down to normal flames at the same time. About this time I was told that I should make a sigil to carry with me as a ground for the familiar.

I took this sign to mean that my request was granted. I made the sigil as instructed and eventually closed the circle as usual. The next few days I carried the sigil and I did seem to find another source of strength and intelligence guiding my actions in a series of particularly challenging meetings at work. Having not worked with familiars from this grimoire before, I have not yet burned this particular sigil as I intend to work with Pendralion again soon as a guide in my own Ascent, instead will ask the spirit's advice how best to use (or to destroy) said sigil. (Whatever is communicated, I will also subject to my own diviniation before and after.)

One think I have found particularly interesting in working with KOF is the higgledy-piggledy inclusion of angels, spirits and demons all together. But like other branches of magic, there is a distinct difference in the sense of the presence of the entity depending on what order they belong to. To be honest, so far in my practice I find the angels to be far the easiest with the demons coming in second. The spirits on the other hand, feel much "farther away" somehow, as if they are truly spirits of the dead. I experienced this sense of distance in this working with Pendralion. EA Koetting wrote some hints about the spirits as possibly the Dead, will have to reread that section. (Can't wait for his new edition of the KOF and see what new notes are added!)

That's it for today, and as always, I look forward to seeing what experiences some of you are having with this remarkable grimoire. This Board has been an incredible friend and teacher and I wish all of you a great Solstice!

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login