My first Goetic experience

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Huayamave17
Zelator

My first Goetic experience

Post#1 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:42 am

Alright this is my first time working with a Goetic spirit, if you follow my postings I knew I would say I would work with the Qlippoth before I would conjure one but this was a dire situation that it's needed.

The spirit I conjured was Glasya-Labolas mighty President and Earl (to some) who commands thirty-six legions of Demons. He is the author and captain of manslaughter and bloodshed, tells all things past and to come, knows all sciences, gains the minds and love of friends and foes causing love among them if desired, incites homicides and can make a man invisible.

glasya_labolas_by_pellegrine-d9jbumi.jpg
Glasya-Labolas

I've been having disputes with my land lord and I didn't want to be evicted or to stir more troubles so I did the next logical thing, given that he's the "I'm always right type" and he avoids confrontation because he's already played the fight out in his head and already wrote your lines and if tou deviate from scenario A (where you submit) or scenario B (where you're his strawman) I decided to send a demon to do my dirty work.

No, he didn't die or going to die any time soon. I used the mind control/manipulation powers "gains the minds and love of friends and foes causing love among them if desired" so I met Glasya-Labolas on the astral plain, neutral ground and thought of his sigil and drew it on the ground and said a quick conjuration.

Glasya-Labolas, great President and Earl of Hell, fierce hell hound, author of homicde, lover of bloodshed, come to this place and converse with me on your free will and volition. Come. Glasya-Labolas, come!

I closed my eyes on the astral to ahow I trusted him and didn't fear him, I heard this visceral howl in the distance, like a hunting dog on the scent about to go for the kill, when I opened my eyes I saw him charge at me full speed look more ferocious with every second. He stopped centimeters from my face and greeted me, he had this intoxicating voice that I could hear all day. I struck a deal with him and he asked for things in return which I provided as soon as I could and he started working as soon as he got his payment.

He asked me to leave an offering of meat that I cooked and leave that over his sigil I needed to draw, light a small candle for him on top of all of that and leave it in the south outside.

He liked the offering and got to work immediately. I've since not had any more trouble with my land lord, or Will I ever. Until after I leave.

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login