Using Goetic demons from Gordon winterfield and Theodre Rose or a spell for my situation

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Justanothermagician
Neophyte

Using Goetic demons from Gordon winterfield and Theodre Rose or a spell for my situation

Post#1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:47 am

The person I'm trying to use these on is a

Thelemite
Also uses demons but offers animal sacrifice
Using the tree of life

I'm seeking to get back in a strong romantic relationship with that person but if my magick is guessed or found out then that becomes an obvious problem and I may not be able to use magick on that person anymore depending on their choice of counter. So I'm absolutely looking for a solid way to handle this.

Gathering materials for a spell is problematic for me as I probably won't find some of them here additionally I don't remember much information nor do I have hair of that person. But will try to do what I can if the demons are inadequate.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login