Hah!

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Hah!

Post#1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:21 pm

I've been focusing on pushing my aggression out of me. Not neutralizing it, not bathing it in some "white light" to make it go away, but just getting it the hell away from me. Well, whenever I have -alot- of aggression built up (like today, when I had to post a college assignment online and the net kept crashing for TWO HOURS), people around me go nuts. This time, the neighbors living across the hall from me had a HUGE fight, and the boyfriend was physically tossed out the door. Funny stuff.

I would feel bad, but both of them are douchebags.

I read somewhere on here about someone casting out their anger and a fight breaking out on a subway. Anyone else experience stuff like this?
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login