Signs and omens that a curse is working

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
plum_girl
Practicus

Signs and omens that a curse is working

Post#1 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 am

Please let me know if I'm starting too many topics or if this subject has been adressed somewhere else in the forum. I searched and didn't find it. This has been a creative month :p and here is another aspect of magick I don't see discussed often. Aside from final outcomes, solid and clear results, what do you perceive as signs that your work is getting ahead, especilly regarding distant targets? I heard of dreams, coincidences and that usually the spirits find ways to let you know that you're suceeding (these three happen to me often in any kind of magic work). It would be nice to compare experiences about this.

This topic has 102 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login