RE: HOW TO GET RID OF A PERSON...

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
splfr
Practicus

RE: HOW TO GET RID OF A PERSON...

Post#1 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Okay, this person has been throwing heavy s***t at me and my family, I mean real stuff: dead people spirits have been thrown at me, my wife, and children, and what really pissed me off was when my son was attacked by some of the spirits, he's 14 yrs old and is used to see things since he was 5, and is not scared, he fights back on the spot.There have been at least two other attempts on him, but he send them away.

In fact my two younger daughters(4 and 9 yrs) also see the things.

Besides, this person has also been attacking my business operations using the same black arts, in short it seems to me as a full out attack, sorry for the hyperbole!

I've been doing my banishings, some spells, etc., but they have only had temporary effects, after some days, not even a week, the problems and apparitions get back.

I want to get rid of this person for good, and don't care at all about what would happen to her.

Now, I would like a "recipe" to solve this situation for good. I think that a suitable remedy would be a sort of "operation" in such a way that eveything she has thrown or will throw gets right back to her. So far, I'm not thinkig of putting her on a magickal "hit list", so to speak.

By the way, I have no "karma" problems or issues with the way the problem will be solved, whatever the way is.

Regarding the term "recipe" I mean,for instance (but not limited to...) to use a Goetic, or X Planetary Spirit, or X Grimoire. At this moment I'm studying the 6/7 Book of Moses, and don't really know by now how to use it for that purpose. So, any suggestion, any lead, any advise is more than welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

(P.S. You can PM me if feel more confortable, thanks)

SPL

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login