Working against a company.

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
madrath
Zelator

Working against a company.

Post#1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Hello,

I was considering to start working against the company that is using unfair competition on the market. Moral aspects are of course out of question here.

Since I am planing my strategy in this case, I was wondering if you happen to have any experience with such approach.
I've checked two topics:
Hexing powerful people -http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6285
And working against a group -http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7988
but neither of them covers the scope of my interest since I want to bring harm and fall to the company per se.

My plan would be to go with a complex work. On one hand use negative planetary aspects to block specific areas. on the other take more offensive actions to inflict direct damage and operational chaos resulting in serious problems.

First I would weaken the defense of, what I consider to be an egregore of the company that feeds on the believes of employees / owners / customers, possibly by usage of some kind of sigil magic or simple candle curse. After this a confusion spell (kind of what was outlined in Jasons' Miller 'Protection and reversal magic) to confuse management.
Then I would do evocation (spirit yet to be researched) to put more direct negative action on the company body (employees, infrastructure, customer relations etc.).

Do you have any experiences with work against companies? Any advice.on spirits or tips on methods?
LVX

M.

This topic has 35 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login