Bought NAP Friday

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
ryanmercer
Practicus

Bought NAP Friday

Post#1 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 pm

So I bought NAP Friday via Amazon, the seller didn't ship over the weekend and with today being a holiday no go today. So, having just paid a princely sum (for a book that was printed about 40 years ago anyway) I went ahead and found the book via other means while I await my physical copy that I shall cherish for decades to come.

I'm 16 pages in and just feel giddy. I rarely feel like this, generally when there is the better part of a fifth of whiskey or vodka in me (not a regular habit, not in over a year anyway). It's interesting. Hopefully my physical copy ships tomorrow as I can't wait to actually hold a physical copy so I can really get into it as I initially purchased it just to better understand this sub-forum, however after reading the entire testimonial thread on here and several of the other larger ones relating to NAP I decided I've some very pressing needs right now that NAP will definitely be worth applying to these situations. That being said I'm reading it through while I wait for my physical copy and then I'll get to work applying it.

In the 3 months or so since discovering this forum I've already benefited from contracting some work out to one board member, that resulted in a good deal of business for me which put me over the moon and has given me a little less to worry about. Now I've discovered NAP and am proud to add it to my collection of traditions I've studied over the years. I look forward to putting it to use hopefully starting this weekend or early next week!

Edit: update, I just read through the actual NAP ritual and I went from giddy to as relaxed as I get after a good 20-30 minutes of meditation. Hmm.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: Bought NAP Friday

Post#2 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:21 am

:goodpost

Topic author
ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#3 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Yay my physical copy finally shipped :)

lefty
Practicus

Post#4 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Nice! I read the book aloud over a few sessions shortly after getting it. Good stuff.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Let us know when you start working the system!

Topic author
ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#6 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:21 pm

toothache wrote:Let us know when you start working the system!

Amazon says it should be here Monday or Tuesday, pay 80$ for a book you think the seller could eat 2$ of that to upgrade you to priority shipping for 5.05 instead of media mail but nooooooo

Topic author
ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#7 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Treasure came today :)

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:19 pm

ryanmercer wrote:Treasure came today :)

You lucky dog you :D

How does it smell??? How does it feel???
:D

Congrats man!!

Topic author
ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#9 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:09 pm

It's got that nice 60's-70's muskiness to it, it's definitely been in a basement at one point. Only wear on the dust jacket and the only markings in it are in the inside "1st $30" written very lightly in pencil where somewhere along it's life it was put in a bookshop as a first edition for 30$.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#10 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Sweet. Have you worked with the pdf prior? Be interesting to see if you notice a difference in results between physical book and pdf, since GGC states the book is empowered.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna