Invocation for Money

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Invocation for Money

Post#1 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:37 am

I've noticed that the invocation for money is the only spell in the book that has the five arcane names of power...as also used and found on opening the five power gates of the central pillar ritual.

How do you analyze this, why is it that this is the only invocation or spell that uses all the five arcane names of power?
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Brother Suroh

Re: Invocation for Money

Post#2 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Its just a matter of the ritual and what it does the words of power used in the middle or central pillar create energy and effectively pull it into existence from your mind. Thus creating the abundance and then you are willing the created energy to materialize in the form of money. It is just the mechanics. Money spells and the like are extremely vague so many rituals etc can be modified to produce abundance and money.

Other money spells etc use herbs and other substances and symbolize and are embed with the harvest energy's etc.

So in final its a very simple form of a money spell using some mighty Words of Power and energy creation and focusing it on a singular purpose. I think this spell could be effectively be adapted to many things but it is always best to research and use deities and powers that are most in tune with your goal for increased potency and quickness in results.