crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#231 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:04 pm

Im riding this out it will weather...Ive been thru hell... But the hell is of my own making... Who do i blame? ... Myself? ...Yes i do!
I live with a gf that doesnt work doesnt want too. Doesnt contribute in any kind of way...So yes this is my fault! Can i change it? Yes i can if i dont get my head blown off. If nothing else El has opened my eyes to this....

Edit : Just a rant... She lets this mutt piss all over the house and run a muck...Hate that dog...It would be so nice to come home without being pissed off...
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#232 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:52 pm

My summons to Anael has paid off... Gf got a job and willing to work with me. What does this have to do with El? Just wondering if he sheds light on things like Dynamis does. Im going thru a chaotic transition right now at a extremely fast pace. Things i asked for are happening but with not without consequences. Stamping out fires like smokey the bear without a shovel.

Something just came to me.... Ive always heard dont fight the current but ride the storm. Just a thought.... But when you summon him would you just let the current flow thru you or you flow thru him? Im a little stone right now so i dont know if this makes sense to you. My point is when in a meditative state still some thoughts will come apparent because he is a mirror image of your thoughts whether consciously or subconsciously. Emotions can get in the way. As the saying goes... "You get what you ask for".... How do you just draw a blank mind when summoning him and flow thru his current without getting burnt?

Im willing to try to just let go of everything and flow with this current. Because i believe i could experience everything i ever wanted. Do i just ask him how do i just let go? without my world doing flip flops? I know change is imminent, I see it happening and know i must ride thru this to get rewarded.

Edit: I know Haniel and Anael are the same spirit. I get far better results pronouncing Anaels name.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Return to “New Avatar Power”