Funny thing with Nap

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Re: Funny thing with Nap

Post#11 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Menxeperset wrote:I don't know why this is, and there have been a lot of stories about NAP spells instantly paying off. I am beginning to suspect that different spells from the grimoire work at different speeds for different practitioners--more of the "art" side and less of the "science" in the system.

What does everyone else think?

About that - I don't gamble but I do sometimes enter like some online comp to win something, I got a bottle of posh rosé champagne in time for last New Year off taking a punt on the Labezerin invocation. 8-)

But you know it didn't "fix" all my concerns and stuff - still, nice bubbly! :P

Grab wrote:I'm curious though. Since you are advanced enough to scry sigils of these entities, and modify the rites with pentagrams etc, you don't think you'd be better off going full personal style instead of messing around with this newbie book? And if not, then I'm curious what it is about this book that makes you think/know it is still worthwhile.

Scrying entities isn't advanced, just a thing. I scry them but that doesn't mean I go to bed on silk sheets attended by a retinue of Matt Smith lookalikes! :shock: :lol:

(BTW I used to sometimes scry sigils too back in my "occult" times, but I also got results simply by making up a random sigil... but usually I got better connection WITH a sigil than without... perhaps I'm simply better going the visual link rather than the verbal one).

OT moment here - maybe "making up" freed you to get the sigil, more than "looking for it" etc? :thinking

I mean whatever, but it wouldn't surprise me, focus can be disruptive and allowing your imagination free will often allows in charms (eg the Muses etc)... 8-)

IOx
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Topic author
Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#12 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 am

Oh the irony ..

He is sort of miles away from me ..we saw eachother, we clicked,but he won't do LDR . :jkj

Menxeperset

Funny thing with Nap

Post#13 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 am

Now might be a good time to take a magical retirement and do the Abramelin work (haha).

Topic author
Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#14 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Oh no no. I am and I will continue to ask help from Anael ( and I am seeing results so to speak ) . Praise be his name and the power of NAP.

Menxeperset

Post#15 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Iamtheone wrote:Oh no no. I am and I will continue to ask help from Anael ( and I am seeing results so to speak ) . Praise be his name and the power of NAP.
Attachments
Angel Anael.jpg
Angel Anael.jpg (30.19 KiB) Viewed 3740 times