Black Vortex

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Logicus
Neophyte

Black Vortex

Post#1 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Hey there

I have been meaning to use the NAP rituals for some time but sort of putting it off. Anyway, last week I was away on a conference and staying in my hotelroom in a very remote area, I decided that this was the time I'd start with NAP since there was nothing else to do.
I laid down on the bed first doing the Middle Pillar as by Regardie, followed by the initial NAP ritual.
But then something strange happened. I think it's strange anyway.
The hotelroom was dark since this took place in the country and at night. But as I was lying there a big, black vortex of darkness opened up over my head. It sort of streamed/floated energy out. Have anyone else had the same experience ?
It was sort of weird so I told it to stop and it disappeared immediately. I am still using the NAP but has not seen anything like that since.
Has anyone got an explanation ?

Sincerely
Logicus

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Black Vortex

Post#2 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 pm

I've experienced a situation like this twice when utilizing NAP. Both times, it looked like an inky black storm, and filled the room energy that was so thick it was like I was swimming in it. Each time the energy/information (because in this case, they were one and the same) was an information download.

I'm not sure what caused the download to occur, as I was using different rites. Anyone else have similar things occur?

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Abzu - this is the .... whose name means "To Know." He is one of the Powers of the Magi. Information Download, indeed.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 am

i have experienced a vortex around me too after doing the nap rituals. something odd though while doing nap ritual and the chant to success i felt something grab around my left ankle. has anyone experienced this?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#5 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 pm

summerland, your astral senses awaken. I've felt shocks in my arms/legs sometimes, when I got completely relaxed

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 am

Frater.F.D. wrote:summerland, your astral senses awaken. I've felt shocks in my arms/legs sometimes, when I got completely relaxed

thanks frater f.d. for the info, yes i guess it is afterward shocks. something told me to do the uncrossing again, being around someone in a negative frame of mind told me to rid myself of negative residue. i am very sensitive to emotions and vibes and tend to pick them up easy. after i preformed all the invocations and rituals, i laid down and could feel the shock waves starting on my left side at my feet going upward and few minutes later going down on my right side as if in the power circulation ritual. interesting while doing the fountain ritual i did healing properties for sinus and over all well being. my knees which i have aching pain in when cold outside because of prior injuries, have healed. then something told me to do the astral bomb on my neighbor which i have had problems with , found out they were shooting our dogs with a pellet gun i see the pellets all over my back yard and our dogs hate them. waiting to see what happens to him! :evil:

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#7 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:43 pm

geez, can't believe it, i felt that black vortex thing. It was like my eyesight that was closed grew darker and I felt a presence, but I continued as I remembered you discussing that ;p

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 pm

KITTY EMPIRE wrote:geez, can't believe it, i felt that black vortex thing. It was like my eyesight that was closed grew darker and I felt a presence, but I continued as I remembered you discussing that ;p

kitty empire, after middle pillar do you feel high? has the room completely lit up?

mario
Neophyte

Post#9 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Sorry but what does NAP stand for? 0_0 i wanna try this ritual!! ^__^

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:06 pm

mario wrote:Sorry but what does NAP stand for? 0_0 i wanna try this ritual!! ^__^

Mario, its the new avatar power...ah yea.... its like nothing ive ever experienced. But truly worth you time.