How long should you wait for a NAP result?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

How long should you wait for a NAP result?

Post#1 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 am

This topic has been covered briefly I can remember, This is about How long should you wait for NAP ritual results?
I Have been asked this by people who i've introduced New Avatar Power to, And they ask me: "how long should we wait?"
Well I Follow this rule: the 3x3x3 rule which I think is a wiccan rede (the ONLY thing I approve of in wicca). which says when doing a spell or making a pact or anything magical

do the ritual for three days, if theres little result keep going, if theres not, still keep going.
Do the ritual for three weeks, if there is if theres not a result, Keep going
do the ritual for three months, If theres not a result, It's best that you suggestively end the magical session, Lust of result could occur.

Anyways, thats my opinon and thats how i do it, Thank you for reading

MagusDivine
Practicus

Re: How long should you wait for a NAP result?

Post#2 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:11 pm

I really like the rule kingsolomon. I really am the persistent type and sometimes I pinch myself and wonder if the Spirits arent getting tired of me :rofl

I would go for 3 months non stop for real, usually 3 days is really good for me most of the time to see some serious motion/movement

Blessings
x
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#3 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:37 pm

NAP has changed my life *sigh*

In my previous life as a Buddhist, I have on occassions sat 100 000 invocations of weird deity mantras, others 10 000's in 4 sessions per day and so forth, I'm sure an NAP ritual one a day for 3 months shouldnt be that bad :D
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:38 pm

I would do a reading after a couple of days to see what was going on.
I found it better to do a reading because I didn't have to get anxious about
waiting for results - if the reading said it worked, I trust that and move
on - if the reading says it didn't work, I'll look through the components
and see what I can do better.

Topic author
kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#5 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 am

good idea mr black. Or a pendulum swing asking if the NAP ritual work?

btw mr black, what kind of tarot cards are you using?

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:40 pm

kingsolomon wrote:good idea mr black. Or a pendulum swing asking if the NAP ritual work?

btw mr black, what kind of tarot cards are you using?

I do a multi-reading format to check if rituals worked.
a cartomancy/cleromancy reading in the beginning of the ritual,
pendulum divination in between
and all 3 at the end.

i don't use tarot cards, i do readings with playing cards akin to normal
practices my countrymen does. :)

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#7 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:06 am

I think I read something about waiting for a week somewhere on the NAP. If what I'm asking for is "little stuff" it's really enough, if what I'm asking for is "big stuff" I'd continue performing the ritual for a month. I asked for a very big thing in August and it took 2 months since to take effect, but it really did so

mannubhai
Neophyte

Post#8 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:21 am

Frater , would you be kind enough to describe the way you go about your entire ritual , in sequence ....i.e.nap ritual to point A , middle pillar , dee hay thooth, invocation or attracting banishing ritual etc.... would appreciate it.

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#9 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 am

Of course mannubhai ;) :

1- NAP Ritual up to Point A to enter an altered state of consciousnes (trance)

2 - Uncrossing Ritual to banish negative influences (good results, got a feeling of peace and calmn)

3 - Option a - Recite any Psalm/Invocation and finish my Magic Operation "Coming Back" (good results)

- Option b - Perform the Magic Mentor Ritual and finish my Magic Operation "Coming Back" (not worked much on this one, though I want to and got some results)

- Option c - I do the Pendulum Ritual to obtain answers and finish my Magic Operation "Coming Back" (not worked much on this one, got good results)

- Option d - Perform the Astral Travel Ritual and finish my Magic Operation "Coming Back" (I'm working on this one right now. Got some success)

- Option e - I do the Central Pillar Ritual (that's the Ritual for Opening the NAP Gates + the Nap Circulation Ritual + the Nap Fountain Ritual + the Invocation to Strenghten the Fountain of your NAP), and go on to step 4

4 - Option a - If I need protection from enemies I perform the Nap Defensive Armor Ritual and the Astral Bomb Attack Ritual finishing my Magic Operation "Coming Back" (Total Success)

- Option b - If I wish to attract/banish something/someone, first, before starting the ritual, I decide exactly what do I want and refer to the list of the table of chapter 7, I write the sentence in an affirmative way something like: I wish to obtain blablabla (to attract) or: I wish to be free of blablabla. As I visualize myself surrounded by white light I repeat aloud my sentence 3 times, then as I imagine the Middle Pillar white light turning to the colour of atraction/banishing I repeat aloud the name associated with the planet: Yehova Eloa Vedaas for Sun, if you want money for example. Then after this I stay for some minutes up to 5 visualizing what I want. After this I finish my Magic Operation "Coming Back" (Total Success)

I've never done DEE-HAY-THOOTH before, though I wish to include it in my practices as its supposed to boost Rituals, never payed it much attention.

I've not tested much the Tests Chapter neither, although I've seen succes in influencing others (phone me, come by my side, think of me...). I understand there's no need to enter the altered stated of the NAP Ritual

A final thing to point out, this is personal but I enter the trance much better when I'm not fully recovered (after waking up for example) nor fully tired (after a day of much work). Also I got better results when I've not eaten for a couple of hours (my ideal time it's 21:00 before supper). However I've got results in another times of the day, that's personal.

Hope this helps!

mannubhai
Neophyte

Post#10 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 am

.Many Thanks Frater, for spelling it out in such detail .I was curious since you said you got good results and had to wait longer for big results. A few people here had written about doing the invocations after the central pillar ritual so i was wondering if you had done the same but you seem to have done it pretty much by the book :D .

One more question since you say you had total success using the central pillar and attracting banishing , when you add the second circuit to the circulation of the light , do you go from (front) head to feet and then back up from the back of the body to the head again , there are a few books on the middle pillar which advocate head to feet from the back of the body and then up from the front of the body , yet others I'be read which say suggest feet to head from the back of the body and then head to feet down the front of the body. And I'be always wondered if doing the circulation wrong would perhaps cause a negative result our a delayed one.