Directly working with Arzel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: Directly working with Arzel

Post#11 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:36 pm

summerland wrote:Arzel ! He is Awesome! No matter what he always puts me back to reality, Never thought of him as a business partner though kinda like a therapist. He has always made me feel 100 percent calmer when I invoke him. But I dont get that feeling that much when hes around Elubatel, He kinda stands in the background. Put Arzel and Nitika together and you have the dynamic duo.

He s a good adviser .
I got a few very good shortcuts from him.
I talk to him as much as often as i can.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:06 am

nox wrote:
summerland wrote:Arzel ! He is Awesome! No matter what he always puts me back to reality, Never thought of him as a business partner though kinda like a therapist. He has always made me feel 100 percent calmer when I invoke him. But I dont get that feeling that much when hes around Elubatel, He kinda stands in the background. Put Arzel and Nitika together and you have the dynamic duo.

He s a good adviser .
I got a few very good shortcuts from him.
I talk to him as much as often as i can.

Hes a very comfortable, calming spirit to be around. Like talking to a good friend. I understand why GGC had him with the relaxation NAP at the beginning.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
lefty
Practicus

Post#13 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:56 pm

I have a question about pronunciation. I've read here that the name is pronounced "Ar-Z-ale" as in ale like Newcastle's Brown Ale. But I wonder about the origin of the name then, because I thought such a name would be made with the God name "El" being tacked on to the end.

I think intentions matter more, so I guess I'm just asking for knowledge's sake first and to correct myself second.

RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Post#14 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:12 pm

lefty wrote:I have a question about pronunciation. I've read here that the name is pronounced "Ar-Z-ale" as in ale like Newcastle's Brown Ale. But I wonder about the origin of the name then, because I thought such a name would be made with the God name "El" being tacked on to the end.

I think intentions matter more, so I guess I'm just asking for knowledge's sake first and to correct myself second.

Can some please tell me how to pronounce Arzel

Is it ale?
Is it EEL(like the fish)?
Or is it El( like el paso)?

CreativeLight
Zelator

Post#15 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:01 pm

It's "ale" like in ginger ale

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#16 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:35 pm

http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic ... zel#p62799

a useful thread on this topic, for those looking for context.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#17 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:30 pm

For some reason i feel intune with arzel. im not very sensitive and only feel presences sometimes, but arzel i always feel and yes he relaxed but powerful.

since im after "wisdom" and not the things like money or love, how would one go about conversing? should it be formal like the other NAP invocations, or more as if speaking generally?

Like I construct an invocation like to Nitika, but instead call arzel, replacing money with a petition for Gods wisdom? i wouldnt know what words of power to use or anything.
..........or maybe call arzel and just sit in his presence quiely.

lately... my ritual is:

self hypnosis
middle pillar until im buzzing
bornless one
calling arzel
meditations
psalm reciting
thanks, closing, uncrossing.

this is all done silently in a dark room laying on bed with eyes closed. maybe its more meditation than actual magck?

after starting this method, i've found strength and a close connection to the Most high - more than ive ever felt.

thanks for any feedback :D

thanks for the help friends!!

Zealot Tony
Neophyte

Post#18 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 am

I'll have to dig up some of my old notes on my dealings with Arzel. I've called on him a few times but usually he came to me during dreams. I more or less invited him to do so from a prior calling from him. Amazing visions. Most of them were dealing with geometric shapes and symbols. The wildest was (true story...) the night I was feeling attacked in my dream. I woke myself up when in the vision I was casting off an attack by an entity by speaking to it forcefully and angrily...mostly out of fear. When I came to, my wife was laying next to me shocked and quite a bit disturbed. When I asked her why she replied I had been yelling in a foreign tongue loudly. It really did a number on her and me as well since I speak no other language than english.
I feel the same as some of you guys. At first I feel slightly guilty calling on him but when I do it's a very humbled thing. Regardless, working with him produces very awesome images in my mind.

roja
Neophyte

Post#19 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:47 pm

This is soooooo strange. Last night I was inspired by ZT's enthusiasm for Arzel so I lit up a candle, turned on some music and danced and sang along with music making up some of my own words in those songs asking Arzel to help me become more organized including cleaning and organizing my apt. too.
You see, for the past several months I've been inundated with a number of things having to do with professional and personal matters, so much so, I have not been keeping up with household duties and keeping things organized around here. And to make matters even worse, I was totally unmotivated to get started on all of that not only because I've been too busy with other things, but also because I've gotten so far behind in everything on the domestic front, I simply did not even know where to begin to get things back in order again.
But when I woke up this morning, honest to G-d, I actually started washing the dishes in the sink even before my coffee was ready! But that was only the beginning because by the end of the day I had managed to clean out my entire apt., catch up with the laundry and so on. Lol, this is amazing.... still trying to process this but it's got to do with Arzel... there is most definitely something going on here!

I will be doing the whole kit and kaboodle later on this evening... which will be my first official evocation using the NAP system. I'm getting psyched up for that now so stay tuned! Thanks Z.T.... and everyone in this NAP sub-forum too because I've been reading through some of the threads here on NAP on and off all day during my short breaks. Also have been viewing pages from that book too.

Zealot Tony
Neophyte

Post#20 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:22 am

He's for sure the one to motivate. I have to say there for a while I strayed and focused on my buddhism. Now I know we are, where we are, when we are supposed to be so that was happening for a reason. The buddhism has taught me to totally relax the mind and body to be able to allow energies to work better for me now. It's working. I called on Arzel for the past few nights...very respectfully so...and I have been biting at the bit to learn more of my esoteric studies as well as the gnostic mysticism.
Good for you my friend in all your accomplishments!