Gadiel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Gadiel

Post#1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:47 pm

I had a weird dream last night I dont know if NAP spirits are trying to tell me something for I havent really done any invocations lately. Last night I started chanting the spirits name Gadiel and Gabriel. A pond walking I met a man we were friends and we were talking about opening a workshop and naming a news letter Gabriel. He sold his cell phone and I asked him how do I get in touch with you?" He replied ill just hang with you guys" I never got a bad feeling about the fellow actually pleasant. My questions with many have asked are Gadiel and Gabriel the same spirit?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: Gadiel

Post#2 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:05 am

summerland wrote:I had a weird dream last night I dont know if NAP spirits are trying to tell me something for I havent really done any invocations lately. Last night I started chanting the spirits name Gadiel and Gabriel. A pond walking I met a man we were friends and we were talking about opening a workshop and naming a news letter Gabriel. He sold his cell phone and I asked him how do I get in touch with you?" He replied ill just hang with you guys" I never got a bad feeling about the fellow actually pleasant. My questions with many have asked are Gadiel and Gabriel the same spirit?

No they aren t the same spirits.
Gadiel s name is said to mean, “God is my wealth.” (Raum can tell u more about the hebrew origin of the name)He is one of several guards for the gate of the south wind. The Greater Key of Solomon, Gadiel is a resident of the 5th Heaven. He is also invoked in goetic operations.He also appears in the Mystic grimoire in the Return Evil To Source Spell.

I guess you know who is Gabriel ...:)

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Gadiel

Post#3 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm

nox wrote:
summerland wrote:I had a weird dream last night I dont know if NAP spirits are trying to tell me something for I havent really done any invocations lately. Last night I started chanting the spirits name Gadiel and Gabriel. A pond walking I met a man we were friends and we were talking about opening a workshop and naming a news letter Gabriel. He sold his cell phone and I asked him how do I get in touch with you?" He replied ill just hang with you guys" I never got a bad feeling about the fellow actually pleasant. My questions with many have asked are Gadiel and Gabriel the same spirit?

No they aren t the same spirits.
Gadiel s name is said to mean, “God is my wealth.” (Raum can tell u more about the hebrew origin of the name)He is one of several guards for the gate of the south wind. The Greater Key of Solomon, Gadiel is a resident of the 5th Heaven. He is also invoked in goetic operations.He also appears in the Mystic grimoire in the Return Evil To Source Spell.

I guess you know who is Gabriel ...:)

Maybe their not, But ive been invoking Gadiel because the message to me was warning me and now I know why.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "