Mr Black NAP Experiments

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: Mr Black NAP Experiments

Post#71 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 am

beginner wrote:
mrblack wrote:Yes. Once you can see the root/basic essence of how it works ...

What is the root/basic essence? I do it by the book and no results. Can you share your thoughts? Is there something hidden that you discovered that wasn't written in the book? Is there something that I need to pay special attention to to make it work?

Ummm, this is the culmination of the many years I've spent doing magick in general
and how I approach magick, not just via NAP. With that said, I don't feel comfortable
just sharing those thoughts w/ someone in the internetz however.

As a suggestion to you though, you might want to spend some time doing the basics
of NAP and some meditation. For a month; meditate as much as you can, do the energy
exercises 2x a day, Point A Ritual 2x a day, and the Bornless Ritual before you go to sleep.

Then try a general easy spell (not love magick) that you know can be achieved w/o so
much strain from the universe.

If nothing happens, go back to step 1, rinse and repeat.

Sputnik
Zelator

Post#72 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:39 pm

mrblack wrote:Family Blessings:

I've been using Nitika to bless my whole family in regards to acquiring more funds.
I got the idea from the Gentlemen of Jupiter and I have been getting signs of getting these
kinds of things handled so.....

My theory behind this is kinda like the movie "300" funnel tactic against their opponents.
Instead of working w/ the goal, I am forcing it to a certain point so that the goals at hand
will be accomplished.

Surprising good results for the family, not so much for me yet (in the way I want at least.)

Nice results. Feels great to know things are working out, doesn't it ;)

Hi Black, just to run a comparison checklist, nothing to the core of prohibitions along your line. Do you literally wrote down the deal or run through verbal commands when appealing it to the NAP powers? I am figuring out that there are more than one ways to work out this affirmative 'force' approach but would like to hear it from your side. Or perhaps something out there that i can browse through for further reference towards the same measure.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#73 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 am

Sputnik wrote:Nice results. Feels great to know things are working out, doesn't it ;)

Hi Black, just to run a comparison checklist, nothing to the core of prohibitions along your line. Do you literally wrote down the deal or run through verbal commands when appealing it to the NAP powers? I am figuring out that there are more than one ways to work out this affirmative 'force' approach but would like to hear it from your side. Or perhaps something out there that i can browse through for further reference towards the same measure.

For this "project" of mine, I'm using a customized rite but it still follows the general format of the original NAP rite.

I just specifically detail whom I want blessed in my family, nothing too forceful or implied, nothing specific as to
how I/we happen upon these blessings. I figure, this is a good way to go about because I'm not putting a strain on anything,
a more balanced approach one might say.

However, I've been working w/ NAP for awhile now and feel that I have good rapport w/ the entities
mentioned in it so I just casually assume that they will do what I ask.

Update:
- My brothers' coworker got fired so he has all of that guys shift.
- My old mans manager (he's the assistant manager) might quit before the year ends due to conflicting
issues w/ the store owner.

Sputnik
Zelator

Post#74 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:54 am

That's kinda similar to what i have done as well, and i tend to use intuitive words on the specific request. So far, so good with results..but checking out what other adjustments needed for that 100% grand victory. I guess being sincere and humble is more important when approaching these beings for requests, rather than someone giving them a hard time over the progress.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#75 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:35 am

I am now down to simple prayers rather than full conjurations.....

- 3 interviews for me.
- an offer to have my forklift license paid.
- $20 given to me for "coffee".

not bad. :)

banky1
Neophyte

Post#76 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am

Hey Mr Black when you said simple prayers rather than full conjurations
what do you mean by that and in what order did you follow the process

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#77 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:50 am

My full conjurations involve TAZ, Point A, NAP Bornless Rite, Entity Petition (3x), License to Depart (each entity, one by one) & Banishing.

A simple prayer (I'm technically Catholic still so I follow the basics) involves a prayer to God, Entity petition (freestyle), and closing prayer.