Clearing Negative Energy with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Clearing Negative Energy with NAP

Post#1 » Mon May 04, 2009 7:12 am

Do you think it is more better to get rid first the bad luck, negative forces, curse and evil influences in our energy field or life using the banishing color of Moon to change our life first before we use the attracting of good things using NAP?

Coz as of now, I am using NAP's Central Pillar Ritual to banish and clear up my energy field. I think and suspect that someone uninterntionally or intentionally curse me when I was a kid, or maybe I have some kind of dark energy I got from my past life because of bad karma....or maybe an evil spirit contols and influence my life, this could also be a "genetic hereditary" something that is sticking in my energy field, coz it becomes hard for me to succeed in life or that there's something that blocks my energy field.

What's your advice and suggestions? Anything more that I can do to intensifies or hasten the clearing work aside from the NAP ritual? or NAP is just as effective or even more better than other methods?
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: Clearing Negative Energy with NAP

Post#2 » Mon May 04, 2009 7:16 am

Learn the Lower Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. its a good ritual that compliments the Middle Pillar.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#3 » Mon May 04, 2009 7:24 am

I am new here. :roll:

Don't know this Lower Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. I have surf some sites, but I doubt if I am on the right track or that it's the correct way. Can you give me some links on how to do this ritual in a correct manner?

Aside from LBRP, are there any more simpler methods of clearing negative energies but still similarly effective same with LBRP?
- Henry David Thoreau

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Mon May 04, 2009 7:38 am

cyberpower I suggest you buy a book like Modern Magick or go through some kind of magical carriculum. These will explain the basics of ritual magic and the meaning and symbolisation. Israel regardie wrote a whole book on the Middle Pillar I suggest you also give that a good read.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#5 » Mon May 04, 2009 8:01 am

Actually I don't have money for now to buy books, and aside from that dollar rates here in our country is very high so I can only rely on what was on the internet. I know there are many sites out there bout this things...but not sure which one of those sites has the correct way of doing it. There are some differences in the method describe comparing this things out. So I am glad if you can just give me the link/s that explains the right way...coz there are many out there.

By the way, is this the book you're talkin about? :

http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Magick-Les ... 601&sr=1-1
- Henry David Thoreau

ElBrujo

Post#6 » Mon May 04, 2009 8:24 am

yes and its available in pdf so you dont have to buy it. (if you dont mind reading on computer)

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#7 » Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 am

Searching the web. Most of the LBRP method I read from the net is very long. How bout this method here coz it's shorter...do you think this will also do the job well like the longer method?

What can you say on this shortere version of LBRP:

http://www.psychic101.com/lesser-banish ... agram.html

And here's more shorter:

http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/wb/hwb-lbrp.shtml
- Henry David Thoreau

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#8 » Mon May 04, 2009 8:59 am

cyberpower wrote:Searching the web. Most of the LBRP method I read from the net is very long. How bout this method here coz it's shorter...do you think this will also do the job well like the longer method?

What can you say on this shortere version of LBRP:

http://www.psychic101.com/lesser-banish ... agram.html

And here's more shorter:

http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/wb/hwb-lbrp.shtml

The first is ok, the second leaves out half of it.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#9 » Tue May 05, 2009 3:33 am

LBRP also uses the Mystical Names of God same with what was on NAP ritual. So I was a little confused with this....coz maybe I would be using it repeatedly but with different purposes. Is it just ok to use it that way and it will not conflicts?

What really is the big difference you've felt if you didn't practice LBRP than compared to practicing it first...before you do the NAP ritual? are the diffrence that remarkable and amazing?
- Henry David Thoreau

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Tue May 05, 2009 7:38 am

cyberpower wrote:LBRP also uses the Mystical Names of God same with what was on NAP ritual. So I was a little confused with this....coz maybe I would be using it repeatedly but with different purposes. Is it just ok to use it that way and it will not conflicts?

Thousands and thousands of people use the LBRP and names of God pretty much every day for a whole range of reasons. You doing it for 2 isn't gonna be a big deal.

Now, typically, it's best to focus on doing rituals for one purpose only. It's a sign of not only your ability to focus, it's just easier when you first start out. There are ways to develop multitasking skills, but that comes more from insight into mysticism in general and experience in magick. It'll take time to get to that level. The desire to rush causes a roadblock that requires even more work to circumnavigate. It's like not rushing through every thing in grade school. Despite the best years to learn something is usually in the early years, there's only so much you teach a kid in any given week. When you get older, it can vary how much you can handle, but when you're capable of learning more and quicker than when you were a kid, that's from figuring out techniques that work for you that you developed during your initial 20-25 years.

When you look at learning magick that way, you realize it's not that daunting a task. You need to remember patience and just do the work in steps, first with developing the skill itself.

What really is the big difference you've felt if you didn't practice LBRP than compared to practicing it first...before you do the NAP ritual? are the diffrence that remarkable and amazing?

When I've done the LBRP for whatever reason, I've never gotten any differences that are perceptable to me. However, that's because I'm in the minority when it comes to sensing the results of the LBRP for whatever reason. But, I do know that just because I don't necessarily feel anything, I know it is effective in general and for most people because of seeing indirectly that it's effective by other people's experiences. And there's just so often that it's recommended.