Bought NAP Friday

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: Bought NAP Friday

Post#11 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:39 pm

provenant wrote:Sweet. Have you worked with the pdf prior? Be interesting to see if you notice a difference in results between physical book and pdf, since GGC states the book is empowered.

Indeed, I agree.

I don't have the book either, but found when I transcribed the chants onto paper (both a draft notebook of all my grimoires/notes, and a leatherbound strictly for NAP) I noticed an increase in power. However, I did consecrate and charge the leatherbound one.

Topic author
ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#12 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:42 am

provenant wrote:Sweet. Have you worked with the pdf prior? Be interesting to see if you notice a difference in results between physical book and pdf, since GGC states the book is empowered.

Yes, for about a week as the seller was 'dragging ass like a dog with worms' when it came to actually shipping the book and I figured... well I've paid for it...

Topic author
ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#13 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Bought a nice sketchpad and some ultra-fine archive grade ink pens today, going to start copying the book to it, I imagine it will take me a few months as I hate writing so I'll just do 20 minutes here and there and when it's done I'll probably shelf it as I even have trouble reading my handwriting ha!

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:14 pm

ryanmercer wrote:Bought a nice sketchpad and some ultra-fine archive grade ink pens today, going to start copying the book to it, I imagine it will take me a few months as I hate writing so I'll just do 20 minutes here and there and when it's done I'll probably shelf it as I even have trouble reading my handwriting ha!

lol.

Yeah I bought a leather bound book and copied the incantations into it. I also charged and consecrated it. Honestly I did this more to pass it on oneday to someone.

Have you done any of the chants yet?

Topic author
ryanmercer
Practicus

Post#15 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:55 pm

toothache wrote:
Have you done any of the chants yet?

Yes, I've been working with Nitikia twice a day (first thing in the morning, and evening an hour or so before bed) since I ordered my copy (via pdf). I feel it's made some difference already in the financial situation I've been seeking assistance in. It's something that will be a bit more long term most likely however (not necessarily, I'd certainly take some large windfall from an inheritance or our damn land selling we've had for sale for 2 years or from the generosity of a wealthier friend... but I suspect it will mostly come in through my small business) but I think it will have been worthwhile.

Once Nitika has helped to get to the target number, or most of the way there, I'll likely switch to another as I start to look for a house, I'll need assistance finding something that meets my physical requirements but is still within my budget so NAP should prove a valuable tool then as well.

I also did the playing card colours bit today twice and will try to repeat every evening. Made a google doc to track it in... for example

-----------------------------Red---------Black
2/28/2014 15:05:00 --- 12 of 27 --- 11 of 25
2/28/2014 15:17:00 --- 14 of 26 --- 14 of 26

At first I was amused that I just managed to have 27 and 25 with not keeping track of how many cards I moved to which pile, then I was highly amused that of those 15 I placed wrong in the red stack, 8 of them in a row were black (these cards were well shuffled too) and similarly the red were grouped together in the black pile for the most part. Then on the second go I was highly amused that I had them split perfect with 26 in each stack, again paying no attention to the number in each stack (had my eyes closed the entire time and was not keeping a mental tally)... then I was highly interested in the fact each stack had 14 correct. Should be interesting to see how I progress with that, I was getting mixed signals and sometimes telling myself a color more than receiving a color, and sometimes second guessing what I heard, so it will be a fun skill to hone.