NAP Do It All At Once Ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Re: NAP Do It All At Once Ritual

Post#11 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:31 am

Hiya, just being nosy - did you create one? Is it still a work in progress? I'm not asking to see it, I'm good with where I am and also not that crass, but I am curious about whether it parsed - and obviously if it worked?

I happen to not think any one piece of occult/spiritual work is ever completed so long as imperfection exists in our world (which yeah I know, everything is as it should be, but then so am I) and that it's part of our work to continue to refine stuff - is why I'm asking! 8-)
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#12 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 pm

ahoy there, it reads like one of the conjurations from the grimoires, but ill begin to use it in a few days,every day til full moon. Theres much im doing that took me away from some practice but im back on track.
Axeezo

lenvdb
Zelator

Post#13 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:56 pm

The New Moon is on 16 Dec...
Which is in Sagittarius - and marks a New beginning / Birth for me!
:)
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.
Blog: http://wanderersag.blogspot.com/

Zadok
Practicus

Post#14 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:57 am

What happened?

Mme
Zelator

Post#15 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Bump
Yeah what happened? Such a tease this
About a weeks ago I decided to change things up with NAP mainly due to my current situation.
So I am doing more ritual for the same intent. However I am doing the defence, bombs and all the stuff at the back of the book during the waning moon and on the waxing moon I am doing the money and success rituals.

So far that I have noticed is that before I even started adding more rituals I had a dream with the NAP spirits telling me to call them whenever I want regardless. My dream was not clear in vision and could not tell the spirits apart from one another but they all seem very willing and gentle and I can feel them around me in my dream. I did not freak out in any way because is was very comforting if anything.

After I done all the defence, bombs etc. rituals I instantly felt "cleansed" in some way. Trust me it was never my intention to use the dark stuff in NAP and felt guilty an tried justify it but it doesn't bother me one bit now. I also feel that is has helped my success and money rituals too. I don't think I would do a group calling for more than one goal as I think it will just me too much at one time, just in general regardless of NAP.

I would love to here if others are doing the same now or have done so in the past. Thanks in advance

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Mme wrote:Bump
Yeah what happened? Such a tease this
About a weeks ago I decided to change things up with NAP mainly due to my current situation.
So I am doing more ritual for the same intent. However I am doing the defence, bombs and all the stuff at the back of the book during the waning moon and on the waxing moon I am doing the money and success rituals.

So far that I have noticed is that before I even started adding more rituals I had a dream with the NAP spirits telling me to call them whenever I want regardless. My dream was not clear in vision and could not tell the spirits apart from one another but they all seem very willing and gentle and I can feel them around me in my dream. I did not freak out in any way because is was very comforting if anything.

After I done all the defence, bombs etc. rituals I instantly felt "cleansed" in some way. Trust me it was never my intention to use the dark stuff in NAP and felt guilty an tried justify it but it doesn't bother me one bit now. I also feel that is has helped my success and money rituals too. I don't think I would do a group calling for more than one goal as I think it will just me too much at one time, just in general regardless of NAP.

I would love to here if others are doing the same now or have done so in the past. Thanks in advance

Yes Gadiel appeared to me in a dream and told me if ever i needed him he would be there for me.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Mme
Zelator

Post#17 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 pm

summerland wrote:Yes Gadiel appeared to me in a dream and told me if ever i needed him he would be there for me.

Thanks very much Summerland! I believe I need to call on Gadiel also. The weird thing is that I am now questioning myself as to if my dream was real or if I was awake or something. I can't explain but the whole experience was light and very good and there were loads of spirits. They told me no matter what I need just ask regardless how many times I need them for what ever.

I can understand why I had this dream because something 3 areas of my life has just kicked off big time. So I will eat my words that I mentioned earlier that I would do more than one intention ritual. This also goes to show that the is no need for me to be analytical about the whole thing and get on with it. I'd be sure to come back and update with my results even if a few the major ones may take at least 6 months from what I have been told. But who knows may be NAP can speed things up.

Thanks for sharing!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#18 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Mme wrote:
summerland wrote:Yes Gadiel appeared to me in a dream and told me if ever i needed him he would be there for me.

Thanks very much Summerland! I believe I need to call on Gadiel also. The weird thing is that I am now questioning myself as to if my dream was real or if I was awake or something. I can't explain but the whole experience was light and very good and there were loads of spirits. They told me no matter what I need just ask regardless how many times I need them for what ever.

I can understand why I had this dream because something 3 areas of my life has just kicked off big time. So I will eat my words that I mentioned earlier that I would do more than one intention ritual. This also goes to show that the is no need for me to be analytical about the whole thing and get on with it. I'd be sure to come back and update with my results even if a few the major ones may take at least 6 months from what I have been told. But who knows may be NAP can speed things up.

Thanks for sharing!

I believe he wanted to relay a message to me...Even though i was in a dream state......I was there talking to him.

Mme
Zelator

Post#19 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 pm

I was talking to them too and I am so glad to get the extra confirmation from your experience too.

Was it a long time since you done had this dream and did you get any results you wanted?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#20 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Mme wrote:I was talking to them too and I am so glad to get the extra confirmation from your experience too.

Was it a long time since you done had this dream and did you get any results you wanted?

Yes it was a while back. I was going through some serious shit. He warned me of up coming events. I think he woke me one night from an attack of "I still dont know what the fuck it was" that night. I was sleeping and i was doing the exact same movements physically as i was dreaming i sat up and pointed my finger up wards and commanded it to leave. It never came back.