Which NAP ritual should I use?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Jimmyj
Zelator

Re: Which NAP ritual should I use?

Post#11 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 pm

[quote="Aponi896"]@NiBo a banishing ritual will definitely look into that... :Thank You

@Jimmyj other than Occult Judo, what else did you use, what was your way or version you used to rid of these neighbor problems of yours...and may I ask how long it took you to get this problem sorted out? or how long till the neighbors moved away or out? very curious to learn this....

Correction, it was both Astral bomb and Theurgic Booby Trap together

Aponi896
Neophyte

Re: Which NAP ritual should I use?

Post#12 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Ok I'm scratching my head :thinking regarding NAP rituals/invocations....

each morning for about 4 days now I am reciting out loud the NAP ritual then I start working the NAP Defensive Ritual (which consists of Central Pillar Ritual which I use the Banish color of blue, the planet moon and the name power of Shaidai El Chai) & then the Uncrossing Ritual to Banish Evil Influences, then I move on to the Occult Judo Ritual/Invocation and lastly I recite the Astral Bomb Attack Ritual/Invocation.

Now I need to know :thinking I was successful for 4 days (meaning the weather has been rainy on & off and has held these vile nasty kids & their rampant hanging around like a bunch of criminal wannabe gangsters & constant littering and baskbetball dribbling at all hours of the day and night around my property quiet for a little while) BUT now this evening out of nowhere its back to the same behavoir :jkj vandilizing, littering my yard with 7 11 slushy drink cups and drink bottles, food wrappers, playing games and taking up space in my driveway so I can't drive or get to where I need to go etc etc....basically these vicious bastard trailer trash and their ring leader are growing more stronger in pissing me and my blood pressure off :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

my question how long do I need to recite these strings of inovocations/rituals per day two a day 3 times a day, a week, a month, a year to even see a dent of difference...cause the author feels 7 days depending on the ritual would do the trick? so far I get an ounce of success and I keep at it but its like unraveling no matter how hard I focus on banish these bastard kids and their family to another state...which is my intent. Bottomline I want my magickal workings to be discreet but heavy enough to be painful & veiled enough to remove these rotten trailer trash out of my neighborhood once and for all since law enforcement and other neighbors are too chicken sh*t to do anything for me :twisted:

also in the central pillar ritual how do I conduct this ritual (didn't exactly find a set way of doing this ritual??) that and is the name, color and planet I am using the corrrect ones in banish/removing these 2 sets of family permanently AWAY to another state??

any help is deeply appreciated :Thank You for listening to me and helping me out with any replies back everyone...