NAP Spirit sigils for Chapter 8

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: NAP Spirit sigils for Chapter 8

Post#11 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 am

Another thing to keep in mind is that these same pairs of angels

can be called for blessing oneself and others

using the same NAP ritual framework

and calling the angels in pairs along with Mahasiah and Lelahel.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 pm

These are the Blaise Vigenère seals. They work well for Shem Ha Mephorash. They're the ones I use too.

If you want to use them I suggest following the Ambelain protocol from the book Fio Praeter Humanus recommended on this board in another post...that's how I got onto it. (double black circle, name written in Malachim and the seal drawn in red with the appropriate psalm verse surrounding the circle also in red.

Thats how I use them anyway...I'm sure other ways are good too.

Here's an example of one I redrew...its a shem ha mephorash angel but not in NAP.
The angel here is Sealiah
(Note: the Latin should also be in red.)

There is also a nice consecration ritual for the pentacles and psalms to follow. This is for a full blown evocation ritual though...you don't have to go that far obviously.

Also...all of Bardon's Mercury Spirits in PME are the Shem Ha Mephorash. Slightly different attributes listed by Bardon and of course his seals are all automatic writing squiggles...I have never tried them but it's worth a look as well.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

Post#13 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:54 am

Slater wrote:Also...all of Bardon's Mercury Spirits in PME are the Shem Ha Mephorash. Slightly different attributes listed by Bardon and of course his seals are all automatic writing squiggles...I have never tried them but it's worth a look as well.

which brings me to the seals from the other spirits in chapter 2. i was looking for their sigils as well and i found a few, but it hit me - not only are you are supposed to create YOUR OWN sigils for those spirits, but the chapter is open-ended, meaning you are free to call upon ANY other spirit found in any of the angel dictioaries or the spirits in grimoires that are named but that don't have sigils given. i'm starting to think that a magician is meant to build a personal link to the spirit in order to find that spirit's personal sigil that it gives, it's kind of like a test the spirit gives to see how committed the mage is in making contact with forces on the other side.

but that is only my opinion fwiw *shrug*

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:16 pm

wright wrote:
Slater wrote:Also...all of Bardon's Mercury Spirits in PME are the Shem Ha Mephorash. Slightly different attributes listed by Bardon and of course his seals are all automatic writing squiggles...I have never tried them but it's worth a look as well.

which brings me to the seals from the other spirits in chapter 2. i was looking for their sigils as well and i found a few, but it hit me - not only are you are supposed to create YOUR OWN sigils for those spirits, but the chapter is open-ended, meaning you are free to call upon ANY other spirit found in any of the angel dictioaries or the spirits in grimoires that are named but that don't have sigils given. i'm starting to think that a magician is meant to build a personal link to the spirit in order to find that spirit's personal sigil that it gives, it's kind of like a test the spirit gives to see how committed the mage is in making contact with forces on the other side.

but that is only my opinion fwiw *shrug*

For sure...one of the questions when you make first contact is about the way you just contacted them: if they have a preferred way now the link has been made and if the seal you used is sufficient. I learned that from the people here. :-)

For example...more than a handful of guys here have evoked Elubatel and some were given seals way different to original one they used...others were told to keep using the one they had with a slight difference suggested by the spirit.

I haven't followed the Bardon program personally but I do think he suggests getting your own seals once you've made contact. Bardon became clairvoyant at 14-15 when he allegedly experienced a "walk-in". Not sure of the validity of this claim...but he had exceptional talent and just stood out in a park and spoke to the spirits. not everyone has that ability. I have only met two people in life like that and one was fucked in the head to say the least lol

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#15 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 pm

wright wrote:How to attack and defend yourself from enemies by using your new avatar power
These sigils are all taken from the Shemhamphorash. I'm putting them all here for quick reference.

These seals are demonic , people usually don t trust them.I also tested them in several methods the and it turned out to be bad.
There are several was to make a seal ,like scrying or using a magical script.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#16 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:25 pm

nox wrote:
wright wrote:How to attack and defend yourself from enemies by using your new avatar power
These sigils are all taken from the Shemhamphorash. I'm putting them all here for quick reference.

These seals are demonic , people usually don t trust them.I also tested them in several methods the and it turned out to be bad.
There are several was to make a seal ,like scrying or using a magical script.

I've heard that before from a french group but the theory is they were just not wanting anyone else to use the sigils.

I've not found them to be nefarious in anyway (unless you count the bluntness, directness and lack of subtlety of angels as being negative). I have found with angels you have to watch what you ask for...

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#17 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:53 am

I we had an interesting conversation once with one of them referring to these seals, which i really didn t understood.It said something about having something like a second personality , which is not too friendly , even if it s not demonic.that s what u contact with these seals.

I've not found them to be nefarious in anyway (unless you count the bluntness, directness and lack of subtlety of angels as being negative). I have found with angels you have to watch what you ask for...

Topic author
wright
Zelator

Post#18 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:17 am

nox wrote:I we had an interesting conversation once with one of them referring to these seals, which i really didn t understood.It said something about having something like a second personality , which is not too friendly , even if it s not demonic.that s what u contact with these seals.

to me that just sounds like the caminos (roads or paths) of the orisha, even though it is probably something very different than camino.