What is best for you

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Re: What is best for you

Post#21 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:52 pm

johnblend wrote:The example in the book tells of this guy that was a mousy person that became a mayor. This is a keypoint of how Dynamis can help transform YOU.

Expect to get a boost in your confidence but also to be constantly put under pressure, testing your limits. It's not an easy angel to work with but an highly rewarding one from a self developmental point.

lefty wrote:Dynamis is interesting. That is one of the rituals in the book I've said "wow, I'd never want to do that." :o But when you see this: "the chief male personification of power", well that says something different to me than just "power over others". The thing that comes to my mind, rightly or wrongly, is leadership and initiative and the active pulling together of people and ideas where it is needed. Not necessarily being the "alpha male" as that has a bullying or domineering side to it I don't mean-- but it certainly can be there. So one could read it in a broad way and find "power over others" might be something different and less disharmonious-- if one wanted to read it that way.

Excellent responses, friends. I may start a working with Dynamis and post a journal.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#22 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:55 pm

johnblend wrote:The example in the book tells of this guy that was a mousy person that became a mayor. This is a keypoint of how Dynamis can help transform YOU.

Expect to get a boost in your confidence but also to be constantly put under pressure, testing your limits. It's not an easy angel to work with but an highly rewarding one from a self developmental point.

Would you mind terribly to elaborate on your workings with him? If not, I totally understand, this is a personal art. Before I start a 7 day intensive invocation, I'd like to gather some info,

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#23 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:49 am

toothache wrote:

Would you mind terribly to elaborate on your workings with him? If not, I totally understand, this is a personal art. Before I start a 7 day intensive invocation, I'd like to gather some info,

Well the first time i worked with the big D i was having issues with some people, but as i worked i started to notice changes within myself. I was more calm, more self assured.

So I started to work with Dynamis from a self development viewpoint, after doing the chant I ask Dynamis to help me to become a more powerful person, to have more power over myself - and this has really worked. Otherwise i have notised that people react to me differently, while "bearing" the energy people tend to come to me and tell their troubles or ask for advise.

Sometimes i feel like i am pushed to the limits just to get me to see that my capabilities are so much greater than i previously thought, it's not easy but highly rewarding. Overall i feel like Dynamis is one really positive Angel or Aeon. Hope this will be a rewarding journey for you.