NAP spirits and binding (as in limiting)

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

NAP spirits and binding (as in limiting)

Post#1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm wondering if any of the NAP spirits are capable of binding another person or spirit? Been looking at the invocations and evocations at the back of the book and I can't see anything relating to binding.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: NAP spirits and binding (as in limiting)

Post#2 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm

silverfirefly wrote:I'm wondering if any of the NAP spirits are capable of binding another person or spirit? Been looking at the invocations and evocations at the back of the book and I can't see anything relating to binding.

BBB, NAP Offensive Armor Ritual....Will take care of your problem
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#3 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Hmmm I asked BBB and he said it doesn't include binding.

Hope you don't mind me sharing, BBB!

That Offensive Armor Ritual
only works until you give the
spirits the license to depart.
That would be the dismissal.
There is no binding there.
Brother ButterBall

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:11 am

silverfirefly wrote:I'm wondering if any of the NAP spirits are capable of binding another person or spirit? Been looking at the invocations and evocations at the back of the book and I can't see anything relating to binding.

it depends on what you are "binding" them to what; your will? to shut them up? to control their magick?

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#5 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Binding them so that they can no longer harm me and my own. So, limiting or preventing their ability to use magic to harm me.

I know E.A. Koetting has said he summoned Archangel Michael to do just that to a coven of witches who were tormenting one of his clients. But, as I'm working with NAP and Hoodoo for my situation, I wondered whether one of the NAP spirits could do this.

After I posted this thread, I discovered another thread where I believe it was either Vovin or BBB who evoked Elubatel and discovered that apart from success, Elubatel is also able to bind and destroy.

So I guess my new question is now: Have any of you ever worked with Elubatel for the purpose of binding/destroying?

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:00 am

Would the "Occult Judo Ritual" or "Theurgic Booby Trap Ritual" do the trick then?

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#7 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:42 am

Tried both and they haven't bound the spirit and the magician I want bound. I don't think these two are meant for binding anyway.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:21 am

silverfirefly wrote:Binding them so that they can no longer harm me and my own. So, limiting or preventing their ability to use magic to harm me.

I know E.A. Koetting has said he summoned Archangel Michael to do just that to a coven of witches who were tormenting one of his clients. But, as I'm working with NAP and Hoodoo for my situation, I wondered whether one of the NAP spirits could do this.

After I posted this thread, I discovered another thread where I believe it was either Vovin or BBB who evoked Elubatel and discovered that apart from success, Elubatel is also able to bind and destroy.

So I guess my new question is now: Have any of you ever worked with Elubatel for the purpose of binding/destroying?

Whatever your doing I would like to know the out come of it. Hoodoo and Elubatel? Wow.....Yes, Elubatel is capable of creating and destroying..... Watch that one he can do both at one time! Maybe do a freeze Spell for binding.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#9 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Yes, the spirits of NAP can be used for binding....you just need to get creative and look for the ones whose noted skills are akin to what you want done. I've used NAP in conjunction with conjure magic to make some rather large changes in the past. :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:27 pm

silverfirefly wrote:Tried both and they haven't bound the spirit and the magician I want bound. I don't think these two are meant for binding anyway.

maybe they're just too strong for you to handle?