Re: need help ?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

Post#1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:13 am

The ritual seems ok. If you are working in quiet use your " great voice" - when you are vibrating feel and hear the inner voice thunder across the universe and beyond.

Have you tried the middle pillar ritual? the energy raised can help you achieve results faster. This does not mean you are not getting results at this moment, i am guessing they have not gathered enough momentum to be fully manifested yet.

lefty
Practicus

Post#2 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Vibrating the names, and in general ancient vowel singing techniques and their modern adaptations, seems pretty important. But so is the meditation aspects of this work, which can be done in silence. If you're new to both this kind of work and NAP, then there is definitely no reason to rush into anything.

When you say skin problems, there are so many different kinds and for many mundane solutions help a lot. It would take pages to list them though. If you're comfortable sharing the nature of it, people might be able to chime in with ideas. I have had bouts with eczema and facial skin issues that have both been helped by just mundane things, the face more so and more easily. I know others who suffer from much worse eczema though and I don't know what works for them as we've talked and they've tried everything and nothing seems to be a long-term solution. Sun and the beach actually was something that seemed to help, but not this time of year where I am anyway.

silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#3 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:05 am

Do you have any creams or ointments prescribed for your skin? In a case like this, magic works when the operator also takes mundane action.

It might be that it's going to take time to heal.

Don't forget you need to have complete faith that this will work.

Also, try not to lust after results.

lefty
Practicus

Post#4 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:46 am

You can do both the CP and the ritual. Another idea is after your practice is developing well, ask your MM for some hint or some direction towards the solution or maybe the ritual for "secret knowledge" maybe (not so sure about the latter one, I've never done it). I think that if they're stable and you've been living with them, that you are not like in a "lusting for results" state of mind which is good but your will can be attuned to a solution.